Look at me, updating my blog for the third time in a year!
I don’t have any SENSATIONAL swag, but I’ve pulled together some fun ways to say thank you! To my domestic and international friends alike! Submit proof of a preorder or library request by midnight ET 2/10 and get:
- a PDF of the 2-page SPECTACLE prologue (added while on sub–because I was worried editors wouldn’t read enough to catch the magic element BUT it was cut from the final revision)
- a note from me
- If you’d like: a signed bookplate and bookmark (SPECTACLE swag you may already have–please let me know if you DO want it)
And for 2 entrants selected at random:
- an Eiffel Tower 120-year commemorative coin I bought in September–with reader giveaway intentions!
- an old-timey illustration of people visiting the Catacombs–also bought with reader giveaway intentions!
- a few draft pages of SENSATIONAL I marked up between revisions and copyedits (so…pre-copyedit copyedits?)
To enter, please (1) submit your proof of purchase/request (2) provide your mailing address, and (3) let me know if you DO want a signed bookplate and bookmark (even though both are SPECTACLE items). Email your info to jodielynnzdrok(at)gmail.com.
Merci, reader friends!
my email is email@example.com. I would love the signed book plate. I heard about you from CO-worker who says you are a friend of hers Sheri Mayotte Houle? my name Is Roxanne. I read a wide variety of genre.
Oh! Hello there! thanks for reaching out. 🙂 I’ll drop you an email!
Friend of your parents–saddened by your news. You and him have my prayers. Be strong and live for him.
Thank you so much, Rose.